You can walk-in with your child for assessment with all the required documents and we can begin the registration and admission procedure.
Registration for the academic year 2016 – 2017 from KG1 to Grade9 is in progress. Prospectus and application forms are available with the Admissions department. Seats are available on a first come first served basis only. Admission depends upon existing vacancies. We suggest that the child is registered as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as there is a long waiting list.
- Complete the School Application Form.
- Submit the completed School Application Form together with the required documents to the Admission Officer.
- Pay the registration fee.
- Diagnostic tests are scheduled and within two days after the entrance test, results are conveyed to the parents.
- In order to finish the registration procedure, parents pay the first installment of the tuition fee at the beginning of the classes.