Subjects taught in these years include:
- Second Language (Hindi / French / Bangla / Urdu/ Malayalam / Tamil)
- EVS (Grades 1,2)
- Science (Grades 3,4)
- Social Studies (Grades 3,4)
- U.A.E Social Studies
- Information and Communications Technology
- Islamic Education / Moral Science
- Physical Education
- Health Education
- Moral Education (MOE Syllabus)
At the end of Primary Years, students would have acquired essential social skills, independent learning abilities and opportunities, and age-appropriate literacy, numeracy and scientific knowledge and skills. As all essential learning is linked with the real world outside, students develop academic proficiency that is real, relevant and application based.
Creative expression and opportunity continues to develop and take shape through the class-hours and beyond class-hours activities.